Chord Don't You Remember Oleh Adele


Don't You Remember
Do=Eb
Ciptaan: Adkins, Dan Wilson
Tahun Rilis 2011
Dipopulerkan Adele


Bait 1:
D#                              G# 
When will I see you again?
                   Cm
You left with no goodbye,
         D#                      G#
Not a single word was said,
D#                                G#
No final kiss to seal any sins,
        Cm                D#                G# 
I had no idea of the state we were in,
                     A#
I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness,
                          Cm         G                       A#
And a wandering eye, and heaviness in my head,

Reff:
                               D# G#
But don't you remember?
                         Fm  A# D# 
Don't you remember?
       G#                     D#  Gm G#
The reason you loved me before,
                              Fm  A#            D#
Baby, please remember me once more,

Bait 2:
D#                                                    G#
When was the last time you thought of me?
                   Cm                        D#                        G#
Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
D#                                                G#
I often think about where I went wrong,
                Cm              G#
The more I do, the less I know,
                              A#  
But I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness,
          Cm                            G                      A#      
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head,

Ke Reff

B                                                 F#
Gave you the space so you could breathe,
                C#                                  G#
I kept my distance so you would be free,
       B                                               D#m
And hoped that you'd find the missing piece,
     Fm                         A# 
To bring you back to me,
                                 F  A#
Why don't you remember?
                           Gm C F
Don't you remember?
A#                              F  C A#
The reason you loved me before,
                            Gm   C         A#
Baby, please remember me once more,
F                                A#
When will I see you again?

Chord Don't You Remember Oleh Adele Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Good Dreamer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.